Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Hostboard members!

  1. #21
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by StV:
    PP,
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> isn't that a contradiction in terms?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

    ...that a Canadian can be smart? You betcha'! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">at least we know how to spell "abyss"... [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Tr3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2004
    Posts
    1,280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But...but...Conan IS funny. [img]confused.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Get me a job and I'll give you your due
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">


    ...not for nothin', but I don't have enough hair left for a doo! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Wink

    umm...do I HAVE to answer that?

  5. #25
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    PP,
    ...I wasn't talkin' about that abyss, I was talkin' about the piss abiss! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    ...you fall for this shit, soooooooooooo easy! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

    ...Canadian. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 30, 2004 12:23 AM: Message edited by: StV ]</font>

  6. #26
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    better pull up yer pants, Steve. yer talkin outta yer ass again... [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    ...hell, I don't have to pull my pants down to do that! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Wink

    too...much...information...
    *HUUURRRLLL*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •